Album: Snoop Dog, Mailce N Wonderland (Priority)
Sunday 13 December 2009
Recently appointed creative chairman of Priority Records, Snoop is, in his words, "tha Dogg Father" of the West Coast rap scene.
The label’s first release since the appointment is this.Maybe he’s spinning toomany plates, but for too much of MNW he’s on autopilot. His slinky flow is intact, but he spends too long re -affirming his down-withthe- hood credentials. Or acting the mentor to newcomers. “Special”, which reunites Snoop with Pharrell and picks up where “Beautiful” left off, frankly sucks. Drop it like it’s lukewarm.
Final Top Gear reviewTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 2 What supermodels really think about posing in the nude
- 3 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 4 Black teen in critical condition after store employee 'shoots him for stealing 79-cent pack of cookies'
- 5 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM
This is surely the best way to watch Jaws
Amy Winehouse film director: 'I wanted to show the fun, bright-eyed girl we didn't know'
James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM
Contemporary art is a fraud, says top dealer
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture