British music mogul Simon Cowell has seen his fortune rise by more than 40 million pounds (46.3 million euros, 61.5 million dollars), leapfrogging the Beckhams, according to new estimates Friday.
Cowell, whose earnings were boosted by the surprise worldwide success of Scottish singer Susan Boyle after she appeared on his TV show "Britain's Got Talent", is now reckoned to be worth 165 million pounds.
The promoter earns substantial amounts from "Britain's Got Talent" and "The X Factor" and the artists he discovers through the TV shows.
Footballer David Beckham and his pop star-turned-fashion designer wife Victoria are now reckoned to be worth 145 million pounds, according to The Sunday Times Rich List 2010 to be published this weekend.
Cowell is now ranked 11th in the list of top British music millionaires, up from 15th place last year thanks to the 38 percent rise in his assets.
The Beckhams saw their fortune swell by 20 million pounds, helped by Victoria's success as a fashion designer and her husband's sponsorship deals, although they remain in 14th spot.
Cowell still has a long way to catch up with fellow music and media mogul Simon Fuller, the man who has guided the Beckhams' careers, who has launched another new company XIX in recent months.
He is valued at 350 million pounds, up 50 million pounds in a year, and ranked sixth.
But way in front in this year's table is music boss Edgar Bronfman, a new entry in the list of Britain's music millionaires on account of his relocation to London from New York.
The chairman and chief executive of the Warner Music Group, whose family used to own the Seagram drinks empire, is estimated to be worth 1.6 billion pounds.
Bronfman, who moved to London so his children can experience life abroad, is ranked 25th overall in the list of the 1,000 richest people in Britain.
Sunday Times Rich List Music Millionaires 2010 (Britain only)
1. Edgar Bronfman and family (1.64 billion pounds)
2. Clive Calder (1.3 billion pounds)
3. Andrew Lloyd-Webber (700 million pounds)
4. Cameron Mackintosh (635 million pounds)
5. Paul McCartney (475 million pounds)
6. Simon Fuller (350 million pounds)
7. Mick Jagger (190 million pounds)
8. Elton John (185 million pounds)
9. Sting (180 million pounds)
10. Keith Richards (175 million pounds)
11. Simon Cowell (165 million pounds)
12. Olivia and Dhani Harrison (160 million pounds)
13. Jamie Palumbo (150 million pounds)
14. David and Victoria Beckham (145 million pounds)
15= Tim Rice (140 million pounds)
15= Ringo Starr (140 million pounds)
17. Tom Jones (135 million pounds)
18. Eric Clapton (125 million pounds)
19. Roger Ames (120 million pounds)
20. Barry and Robin Gibb (110 million pounds)Reuse content