Net Gains: Todd Rundgren
Saturday 27 February 1999
Todd Rundgren, like Peter Gabriel, is one of the few recording artists to have eagerly embraced the Internet, trying to make music on the Web a fully interactive experience. His website, Todd Rundgren Interactive, is however, for the most part, a rather baffling experience. Clearly one for the die-hard Rundgren fans rather than for people who want to find out more about the artist. For a more gentle initiation, try www.roadkill.com/todd/ trconn/init. It's a comprehensive introduction to the man, his music and his multimedia experiments.
Film Leonardo DiCaprio hunts Tom Hardy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Bulletproof armadillo puts Texas man in hospital after shot bounces off hard shell
- 5 Doctors declare war on Jeremy Hunt over weekend working 'myths' amid plan for seven day NHS
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality