Sunday 19 December 1999
Ozzy Osbourne and his satanic pals play their last ever concert together.
Manchester Arena, (0161 930 8000) tonight; Newcastle Arena (0191 401 8000) Tues; Sheffield Arena, (0114 256 5656) Wed
Belinda Carlisle, Bananarama and Heaven 17 complete an all-Eighties line-up.
Birmingham NEC, (0121 780 4133) tonight; Newcastle Arena, (0191 401 8000) Mon; Wembley Arena, (0181 900 1234), Wed & Thurs
All the wonderful old songs, plus the new songs from Wonderful.
Croydon Fairfield Hall (0181 681 0821) tonight; Warwick Arts Centre (01203 523 734) Mon
Guest vocalist on the next Madness single. NB
Arts & Ents blogs
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
Poor 'live like animals' says Boris's privately educated sister after going on 'poverty safari'
White people become less racist just by moving to more diverse areas, study finds
Exclusive: Impact of immigrants on British workers ‘negligible’
- 1 To those who can’t see the point of International Women’s Day: you are the very reason it exists
- 2 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 3 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 4 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because late wife Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it