Friday 27 November 1998
The Duke of York begins a visit to Kuwait. Prince Edward begins a visit to Jordan as the guest of Crown Prince Hassan; he will visit the British Council, British Food Week at Ahlia Abella Stores, and the Noor Al Hussein Performing Arts Centre. The Princess Royal, Patron, the Basic Skills Agency, attends their Primary Quality Mark Reception at Commonwealth House, London WC1; and opens the Wiltshire Cardiac Centre at the Princess Margaret Hospital, Swindon, Wiltshire. The Duke of Kent, Colonel, attends the 50th annual dinner of the Scots Guards Warrant Officers and Sergeants (Past and Present) Association in the Connaught Rooms, London WC2.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 There is literally not a single woman in this iPhone 6 queue
- 4 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
- 5 Scottish independence: Tory revolt against 'devo max' grows as Rail Minister Claire Perry joins
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God