Satellite and Cable: Pick of the Day
Thursday 03 December 1998
A recent poll in Time Out rated David Bowie as the most influential rock and pop artist of the last 30 years. Over the course of a day devoted to his output on VH-1, you might begin to get some idea why. Highlights include: Planet Rock Profiles (8.30am, 4.30pm, 8pm); Greatest Hits (1pm, 8.30pm); David Bowie Live at the Beatclub (7pm) and David Bowie and Friends (10pm).
tvSteven Moffat reveals the actor was dying to take on the role of the Time Lord and says he is excited to see what he will do with the character
Arts & Ents blogs
The 50 Best Christmas songs: Bells continue to ring for the Pogues' 'Fairytale of New York'
X Factor winners: Where are they now?
Dancing on Ice 2014 line-up revealed
Ben Whishaw to play Freddie Mercury in Dexter Fletcher film
Doctor Who writer Steven Moffat: Peter Capaldi is worlds away from Malcolm Tucker
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial sign language interpreter was a 'fake'
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Sir Ian McKellen hits back at Damian Lewis' 'fruity actor' claims
- 4 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial
- < Previous
- Next >