Shopping and Design: Design Notes
A new service called The Property Redesign Service aims to help anyone who feels out of their depth when it comes to home design, and yet is wary of letting a professional interior designer loose on their home, or wallet. For a flat fee dependent on the type and size of property, a trained interior architect will visit you in your home or business (including outside the London area on negotiation) and give you guidance on design.
For an appointment, call The Property Redesign Service on 0171 581 9011 or visit 76 Valetta Road, London W3
Mufti's new range, by Michael D'Souza, has an eco-friendly feel. Made entirely from raw, natural materials, it doesn't scrimp on the khaki ("the 4-wheel drive of colour", apparently). The collection includes throws and cushions with leather trim, teak beds and leather letter racks. The signature chair was chosen to adorn the 1st class lounge at British Airways. Mufti is at 789 Fulham Road, London SW6, 0171 610 9123
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
- 5 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
Before They Pass Away: In pictures
Pride: Are US film censors pandering to homophobia?
Kylie Minogue Kiss Me Once tour, London O2 - review: Pop princess still reigns supreme
Miranda Hart and Sarah Millican named highest-selling female comedians
'Before They Pass Away': Endangered communities photographed 'like Kate Moss'
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
- < Previous
- Next >