2. Amateur (15; Artificial Eye; Rental) Hal Hartley moves onwards and upwards with this slyly funny thriller.
3. Threesome (18; Columbia; Rental) Lemon-fresh tour of the living hell that is adolescence.
4. Reservoir Dogs (18; Polygram; Rental) Tarantino's a lean, mean, claustrophobic thriller with Harvey Keitel.
5. Choose Me / Trouble in Mind (both 15; Arrow; pounds 10.99 each) Alan Rudolph's two best films of the 1980s.
6. The Last Seduction (18; Polygram; pounds 10.99) John Dahl's perfectly formed modern noir masterpieceReuse content