Wednesday 04 February 1998
1. To get rid of all that tacky mousse and pollution I first used the Clarifying Oat Hair Wash - put the liquid into the palm of my hand first not straight onto my scalp - regular use will restore the hair's natural balance and encourage moisture retention. Remembered to wash my nape. Then lathered up with the Purifying version (does for any hair type). Both smell yummily of almonds and peaches.
2. Towel-dried hair and spritzed on the leave-in spray Restoring Emulsion Conditioner (pounds 8.50). Paid attention to not squirting my scalp, but only the hair itself.
3. Applied a small dollop of Brilliance (pounds 12.25) for the important anti- frizz factor.
4. Tipped my head forward and crunch-dried my hair with a dryer and diffuser (for a less harsh effect). Felt dizzy.
5. Reached for Michael's personal can't-do-without, the Defining Ice Humectant and (upright now) scrunched it into my dry hair. Wayward and fluffy curls now look more pronounced.
6. Finished (just in case) with diCesare's best seller the Liquifix Liquid Mousse (pounds 12.50) - a clear liquid in a pump spray that holds everything in place and you can still run a hand through your hair. Phew! Seems a lot, but 15 minutes later and I'm back at my desk. Do I look any different? Any better? Who can say, but I smell nice and I feel clean and shiny.
Maisie Williams single-handedly rises to the challengeTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 2 Michelle Obama highlights harsh restrictions faced by Saudi women after meeting King Salman without wearing a headscarf
- 3 Amal Clooney gives excellent answer to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
- 4 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 5 Isis publicly behead man in Syrian town square for 'insulting Allah' as he screams for help
Heavy metal producer's corpse to be mutilated by models as per his dying wish
The Jump 2015 line-up: Joey Essex, Phil Tufnell, Heather Mills and co take to the slopes
Game of Thrones season 5: Grey Worm actor Jacob Anderson is all for more male nudity – as long as it’s not him
Grumpy Roald Dahl letter warning student to 'eschew beastly adjectives' rediscovered after 35 years
Sia apologises for 'Elastic Heart' music video that sees Shia LaBeouf wrestle 12-year-old Maddie Ziegler
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
9 reasons Greece's experiment with the radical left is doomed to failure
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Liberal Democrat minister defends comments suggesting immigration causes pub closures