Wednesday 04 February 1998
1. To get rid of all that tacky mousse and pollution I first used the Clarifying Oat Hair Wash - put the liquid into the palm of my hand first not straight onto my scalp - regular use will restore the hair's natural balance and encourage moisture retention. Remembered to wash my nape. Then lathered up with the Purifying version (does for any hair type). Both smell yummily of almonds and peaches.
2. Towel-dried hair and spritzed on the leave-in spray Restoring Emulsion Conditioner (pounds 8.50). Paid attention to not squirting my scalp, but only the hair itself.
3. Applied a small dollop of Brilliance (pounds 12.25) for the important anti- frizz factor.
4. Tipped my head forward and crunch-dried my hair with a dryer and diffuser (for a less harsh effect). Felt dizzy.
5. Reached for Michael's personal can't-do-without, the Defining Ice Humectant and (upright now) scrunched it into my dry hair. Wayward and fluffy curls now look more pronounced.
6. Finished (just in case) with diCesare's best seller the Liquifix Liquid Mousse (pounds 12.50) - a clear liquid in a pump spray that holds everything in place and you can still run a hand through your hair. Phew! Seems a lot, but 15 minutes later and I'm back at my desk. Do I look any different? Any better? Who can say, but I smell nice and I feel clean and shiny.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- < Previous
- Next >