Wednesday 04 February 1998
1. To get rid of all that tacky mousse and pollution I first used the Clarifying Oat Hair Wash - put the liquid into the palm of my hand first not straight onto my scalp - regular use will restore the hair's natural balance and encourage moisture retention. Remembered to wash my nape. Then lathered up with the Purifying version (does for any hair type). Both smell yummily of almonds and peaches.
2. Towel-dried hair and spritzed on the leave-in spray Restoring Emulsion Conditioner (pounds 8.50). Paid attention to not squirting my scalp, but only the hair itself.
3. Applied a small dollop of Brilliance (pounds 12.25) for the important anti- frizz factor.
4. Tipped my head forward and crunch-dried my hair with a dryer and diffuser (for a less harsh effect). Felt dizzy.
5. Reached for Michael's personal can't-do-without, the Defining Ice Humectant and (upright now) scrunched it into my dry hair. Wayward and fluffy curls now look more pronounced.
6. Finished (just in case) with diCesare's best seller the Liquifix Liquid Mousse (pounds 12.50) - a clear liquid in a pump spray that holds everything in place and you can still run a hand through your hair. Phew! Seems a lot, but 15 minutes later and I'm back at my desk. Do I look any different? Any better? Who can say, but I smell nice and I feel clean and shiny.
Film Leonardo DiCaprio hunts Tom Hardy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Sabrina Corgatelli: US hunting tourist posts picture of herself with dead giraffe after Cecil the lion outrage
- 2 Edward Heath 'child sex abuse' allegation: Investigation to be held into Wiltshire police handling of alleged claim in the 1990s
- 3 Dutch King Willem-Alexander declares the end of the welfare state
- 4 A-level results 2015: UK exam board OCR admits it 'estimates' hundreds of pupils' grades after papers 'go missing'
- 5 Giant Minion terrorises drivers in Ireland as 40ft inflatable blocks busy Dublin road
Artist Jamie McCartney: How The Great Wall of Vagina is a stand against 'body fascism'
A Very British Brothel, Channel 4 - TV Review: These insights into people who buy and sell sex are particularly relevant
Cilla Black: Her 12 best songs, from 'Anyone Who Had a Heart' to 'You're My World'
Game of Thrones season 6: 'A Song of Ice and Fire should be finished by 1998,' said George R. R. Martin, 'but don't hold your breath'
Michael B Jordan and Kate Mara handle excruciatingly awkward and offensive interview questions like pros
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Calais Migrant Crisis: Deputy Mayor of Calais labels Cameron's use of 'swarm' as 'racist' and 'ignorant'
Chris Leslie: Jeremy Corbyn's anti-austerity agenda will harm the poor, says Labour shadow Chancellor
Landlords renting properties to illegal immigrants to face up to five years in prison
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
Calais crisis: The seven claims made about the migrants - and the reality