Thursday 15 August 1996
A Pair of Blue Eyes Jonathan Pett and Fiorella Ruas's moving adaptation of Thomas Hardy (11am)
Animal Farm Guy Masterson's highly acclaimed solo account of George Orwell (11.45am)
Urban Rage Jack Klaff's sharp metropolitan satire (4.30pm)
and The Interview An absurd black comedy from the National Students Theatre Company (2.45pm).
A further five pairs of free tickets are available for Leon Rosselson and Ian Saville's magic-ventriloquist show for children, A Dinosaur in My Shoe (10.30am, venue 41, Hill Street Theatre).
n To take advantage of any of these offers, present a copy of the 'Independent' to the relevant box-office. Tickets available on a first come, first served basis
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 Friends 20th anniversary: The highs and lows of the cast's careers since 2004
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams cast in Channel 4 drama about cyber bullying
Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea's 'Booty' music video is just a load of butts
Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
The Beatles biographer reveals exclusive original manuscripts of some of the best pop songs ever written
Friends 20th anniversary: The highs and lows of the cast's careers since 2004
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes