Actor James Franco features in two-month guest role on 'General Hospital'
Sunday 04 October 2009
American actor James Franco will guest-star on US's ABC-TV daytime soap opera
General Hospital beginning this fall, according to entertainment trade magazine
The Hollywood Reporter.
Franco, most well-known for his co-starring run in the Spider-Man trilogy, will portray a newly arrived mystery man in the program's fictional town of Port Charles. Franco's guest turn is set to last for two months.
The actor's next feature film role is a starring role as American poet Allen Ginsburg in Howl, due for release in 2010. General Hospital is currently listed in the Guiness Book of World Records as both the second-longest running soap opera in America, and the second-longest running TV drama in production.
Arts & Ents blogs
The 50 Best Christmas songs: Bells continue to ring for the Pogues' 'Fairytale of New York'
Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
Miley Cyrus, Robin Thicke and Lady Gaga attacked by Noel Gallagher in 2013 music rant
Sir Elton John lashes out at Russia’s anti-gay laws in Moscow show
Doctor Who Christmas special 2013: New pictures released of Matt Smith's finale
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail
- < Previous
- Next >