Best TV shows on Netflix: 26 series to binge on
Dexter, you missed the cut based on that appalling final season
There's nothing like a good TV series to while away a slow weekend/sick day/that half hour after you get into bed, but if you're struggling to find a good show to watch, here's 26 currently streaming on Netflix that you can bank on (below).
There should be something for everyone in there, from big budget dramas such as House of Cards to small-fry mockumentaries such as Trailer Park Boys, from the grittiness of Breaking Bad to the bitchiness of RuPaul's Drag Race.
There are comedies, cartoons, talks and documentaries, and series from the US, UK, Scandinavia and Japan.
Click through the gallery for each show:
The shows are in no particularly order, and laid end-to-end make up over a month of viewing pleasure.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 HeForShe campaign: Iceland to follow up Emma Watson speech with UN women's rights conference – for men only
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Teenagers irritable because early school hours mess with their biological clocks
- 5 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
Before They Pass Away: In pictures
Pride: Are US film censors pandering to homophobia?
Kylie Minogue Kiss Me Once tour, London O2 - review: Pop princess still reigns supreme
Miranda Hart and Sarah Millican named highest-selling female comedians
'Before They Pass Away': Endangered communities photographed 'like Kate Moss'
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
- < Previous
- Next >