Brian Griffin may be dead, but his spirit lives on.
The much-loved dog died in “The Life of Brian” episode on Sunday, but his sharp wit, cerebral interests and luck with the ladies will not be forgotten.
The anthropomorphic pet was left fighting for his life in hospital in his final Family Guy episode after being run over by a car.
Fans have fought back with an online petition to resurrect Brian after the show’s producers said the idea to kill him off “sort of caught fire in the writer’s room”.
The petition states: “The writers of family guy didn’t just kill off one of their creations, they killed off the dog who has lived in our homes for the last 15 years. They killed the dog we all have come to love. They killed American’s dog!”
1. 'Brian, we are going to have ants'
2. Brian invites The Hills' Lauren for dinner
3. Brian controls Stewie
4. Brian yaps at bawling baby
5. Brian beaten up by Stewie
6. Brian dressed in bee costume
7. Brian gets down with texting
8. Brian so 'over' Stewie
9. Brian's first love Tracy Flannigan
10. The moment Brian meets his end. RIP Brian.Reuse content