In the wake of James 'Tony Soprano' Gandolfini’s death, we look back at some of his best quotes from hit HBO series The Sopranos.
Known for his charismatic, complex and sometimes violent character, the boss of the DiMeo crime family had a distinct worldview.
Here are some of his most memorable lines, penned by series creator David Chase.
1. On love: “Well, when you’re married, you’ll understand the importance of fresh produce.”
2. On therapy: “This psychiatry s***, apparently what you’re feeling is not what you’re feeling and what you’re not feeling is your real agenda.”
3. “Is this a woman thing? You ask me how I’m feeling. I tell you how I’m feeling, and now you’re going to torture me with it.”
4. “Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.”
5. On being the boss: “All due respect, you got no f***ing idea what it’s like to be Number One.”
6. “You don’t s*** where you eat. And you really don’t s*** where I eat.”
7. “If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.”
8. On the internet: “Log off. That ‘cookie’ s*** makes me nervous.”
9. On Chicken Soup for the Soul: You should read 'Tomato Sauce for your Ass'. It’s the Italian version.
10. On being in the Mafia: “What use is an unloaded gun?”
- More about:
- Family And Parenting
- Sauces And Dressings