James Gandolfini: The top ten Tony Soprano quotes
In the wake of James Gandolfini's death, we look back at the best of his character Tony Soprano's lines
In the wake of James 'Tony Soprano' Gandolfini’s death, we look back at some of his best quotes from hit HBO series The Sopranos.
Known for his charismatic, complex and sometimes violent character, the boss of the DiMeo crime family had a distinct worldview.
Here are some of his most memorable lines, penned by series creator David Chase.
1. On love: “Well, when you’re married, you’ll understand the importance of fresh produce.”
2. On therapy: “This psychiatry s***, apparently what you’re feeling is not what you’re feeling and what you’re not feeling is your real agenda.”
3. “Is this a woman thing? You ask me how I’m feeling. I tell you how I’m feeling, and now you’re going to torture me with it.”
4. “Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this.”
5. On being the boss: “All due respect, you got no f***ing idea what it’s like to be Number One.”
6. “You don’t s*** where you eat. And you really don’t s*** where I eat.”
7. “If you can quote the rules, then you can obey them.”
8. On the internet: “Log off. That ‘cookie’ s*** makes me nervous.”
9. On Chicken Soup for the Soul: You should read 'Tomato Sauce for your Ass'. It’s the Italian version.
10. On being in the Mafia: “What use is an unloaded gun?”
Is the comedy album making a comeback?comedy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- < Previous
- Next >