The delicate approach to draping Don Draper
We need to talk about Jon Hamm's penis. Partly because it makes a change from focusing on a female celebrity's sideboob, say, but also because it's a big deal.
Ever since the actor's breakthrough as Don Draper in Mad Men, keen-eyed viewers have made certain observations about his anatomy and relaxed approach to pants-wearing.
These have come to a head with the filming of the sixth series of the show. According to reports, tighter 1960s wardrobes have led producers to ask Hamm to seek support.
Gossip sites started directing traffic to Jon Hamm's Wang, a long-running tribute photo blog.
Now pants firms are offering to drape Don's little man. Jockey promised a lifetime supply of briefs, while Fruit of the Loom said it had him "covered" if he changed his mind about going commando.
But Hamm claims not to be amused, calling the attention "rude" in an interview in Rolling Stone. "There are harder jobs in the world," he said. "But when people feel the freedom to create Tumblr accounts about my c*ck, I feel like that wasn't part of the deal." He then thought about it some more and added: "I guess it's better than being called out for the opposite."
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Fry ‘criticises Operation Yewtree in dinner party rant’ calling for tougher laws to deter false sex abuse allegations
- 2 Belgium fan Axelle Despiegelaere lands L'Oreal campaign after World Cup viral photo
- 3 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 4 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 5 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Emergency data law: David Cameron plots to bring back snoopers’ charter
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action