Watch: Breaking Bad series 5 finale teaser
Wednesday 31 July 2013
Breaking Bad will begin its long-awaited series finale in August, but fans hoping to glean any more information won’t get much from this teaser of the final episode.
Named ‘Ozymandias’ after a Percy Bysshe Shelley poem about the falling of kings, the trailer shows footage of the desert to the ominous sound of a heartbeat, with Walter White’s recitation of the Shelley poem.
The first half of the fifth and final season of the drama was aired in the UK in September, leaving fans with a cliff-hanger when it appeared White- the show’s teacher-turned-drug maker- may finally have been discovered by his drug detective brother-in-law.
The final episodes of Breaking Bad will be available in the UK on Netflix weekly from 12 August.
GlastonburyWI to make debut appearance at Somerset festival
TV reviewIt has taken seven episodes for Game of Thrones season five to hit its stride
FilmPalme d'Or goes to radical and astonishing film that turns conventional thinking about immigrants on its head
Potter's attempt to create an Essex Taj Mahal was a lovely treattv
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
- 2 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 3 Playboy model April Summers speaks out about being a victim of revenge porn
- 4 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 5 iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'