Fans of Lost can find it all - and more in the Lost: The Complete Collection, available August 24. All six seasons of the acclaimed series will be available on DVD and Blu-Ray, with special bonus features and packaging extras, featurettes including an epilogue.
ABC Television will release the sixth and final season of the show as well as a special box set containing audio commentaries, behind-the-scenes documentaries, bloopers, tours of Oahu in Hawaii, fan parties, an inside peak at props' significance, deleted scenes, and the following:
• Every episode in the series (Seasons 1 through 6)
• 30 hours of bonus materials from all six seasons
• "See You In Another Life, Brotha" reveals the mystery of the ‘flash sideways'
• "A Hero's Journey" explores what makes a hero and which survivors of Oceanic 815 are true heroes
• An epilogue - "A New Chapter of the Island's Story" with producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse is a 12 to 14-minute segment that opens a window on unexplored aspects of the series' mythology.
Lost: The Complete Collection allows audiences to relive the series mysteries, revealing the fate of each character on the supernatural tropical island inhabited with inexplicable entities, monsters, and malicious occupants known as the "Others" and the changes.
The packaging includes a Special Edition collectible ‘Senet' game seen in Season Six, a custom ‘Lost' island replica, an episode guide, collectible Ankh, and black light penlight.
The DVD will cost $229.99 in the US/ $234.99 in Canada ($148.99 on Amazon)
Blu-ray will cost $279.99 in the US/ $319.99 in Canada ($194.99 on Amazon)