‘Lost’ epilogue included with complete series box set
Sunday 04 July 2010
Lost can find it all - and more in the
Lost: The Complete Collection, available August 24. All six seasons of the acclaimed series will be available on DVD and Blu-Ray, with special bonus features and packaging extras, featurettes including an epilogue.
ABC Television will release the sixth and final season of the show as well as a special box set containing audio commentaries, behind-the-scenes documentaries, bloopers, tours of Oahu in Hawaii, fan parties, an inside peak at props' significance, deleted scenes, and the following:
• Every episode in the series (Seasons 1 through 6)
• 30 hours of bonus materials from all six seasons
• "See You In Another Life, Brotha" reveals the mystery of the ‘flash sideways'
• "A Hero's Journey" explores what makes a hero and which survivors of Oceanic 815 are true heroes
• An epilogue - "A New Chapter of the Island's Story" with producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse is a 12 to 14-minute segment that opens a window on unexplored aspects of the series' mythology.
Lost: The Complete Collection allows audiences to relive the series mysteries, revealing the fate of each character on the supernatural tropical island inhabited with inexplicable entities, monsters, and malicious occupants known as the "Others" and the changes.
The packaging includes a Special Edition collectible ‘Senet' game seen in Season Six, a custom ‘Lost' island replica, an episode guide, collectible Ankh, and black light penlight.
The DVD will cost $229.99 in the US/ $234.99 in Canada ($148.99 on Amazon)
Blu-ray will cost $279.99 in the US/ $319.99 in Canada ($194.99 on Amazon)
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- 2 Ebola virus: It's ripped through towns – now the deadliest ever outbreak of the virus is heading for Africa's teeming cities
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
Doctor Who, Into the Dalek, TV review: Classic sci-fi adventure has blockbuster spectacle
Al Pacino's The Humbling and Manglehorn, film reviews
Nicki Minaj suffers wardrobe malfunction during MTV VMAs performance with Ariana Grande and Jessie J
The Leftovers, TV preview: Prepare to be bewildered by the latest mystery from the creator of Lost
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward