‘Lost’ epilogue included with complete series box set
Sunday 04 July 2010
Lost can find it all - and more in the
Lost: The Complete Collection, available August 24. All six seasons of the acclaimed series will be available on DVD and Blu-Ray, with special bonus features and packaging extras, featurettes including an epilogue.
ABC Television will release the sixth and final season of the show as well as a special box set containing audio commentaries, behind-the-scenes documentaries, bloopers, tours of Oahu in Hawaii, fan parties, an inside peak at props' significance, deleted scenes, and the following:
• Every episode in the series (Seasons 1 through 6)
• 30 hours of bonus materials from all six seasons
• "See You In Another Life, Brotha" reveals the mystery of the ‘flash sideways'
• "A Hero's Journey" explores what makes a hero and which survivors of Oceanic 815 are true heroes
• An epilogue - "A New Chapter of the Island's Story" with producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse is a 12 to 14-minute segment that opens a window on unexplored aspects of the series' mythology.
Lost: The Complete Collection allows audiences to relive the series mysteries, revealing the fate of each character on the supernatural tropical island inhabited with inexplicable entities, monsters, and malicious occupants known as the "Others" and the changes.
The packaging includes a Special Edition collectible ‘Senet' game seen in Season Six, a custom ‘Lost' island replica, an episode guide, collectible Ankh, and black light penlight.
The DVD will cost $229.99 in the US/ $234.99 in Canada ($148.99 on Amazon)
Blu-ray will cost $279.99 in the US/ $319.99 in Canada ($194.99 on Amazon)
Grace Dent on TV The Secret Life of the Pub is sexist, ageist and a breath of fresh air
Art Megumi Igarashi criticises Japan's 'backwards' attitude to women's sexual expression
Ray Davies' Sunny Afternoon scoops the most awardsTheatre
Grace DentChannel 4 show proves there's no app for happiness
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 18th century sex toy found in 'toilet of sword fighting school' in Poland
- 2 US? China? India? The 10 biggest economies in 2030 will be...
- 3 'I wish my teacher knew...': Young students share their 'heartbreaking' worries in notes
- 4 Rebecca Francis accuses Ricky Gervais of using 'influence' to target female hunters after receiving barrage of death threats
- 5 Australian student Tommy Connolly, 23, adopts his pregnant, homeless 17-year-old cousin to give her a chance at 'a better life'
Better Call Saul creator Peter Gould on the creative concerns of a prequel, season 2 and the mind-numbing realities of the small courts
Britain's Got Talent 2015: RSPCA investigating Marc Metral's miming dog after cruelty complaints
Doctor Who film will definitely happen, leaked Sony emails reveal
The Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer has leaked – watch
Madonna might be a stand-up comedy virgin - but she wasn't terrible
The only black face in the Ukip manifesto is on the page about overseas aid
If I’m being racially abused I don’t need a stranger with a saviour complex to rescue me
Ukip is the only main political party to not address LGBT rights in its manifesto
Food banks: One million Britons will soon be using them, according to Trussell Trust
BBC election debate: The one photo that summed up the whole 90-minute leaders debate
Religion isn't growing, it is becoming vigorous in its demise, says philosopher AC Grayling