Downton Abbey, The Great British Bake Off and Strictly Come Dancing are among the winners at the National Television Awards 2016.
Downton Abbey's Hugh Bonneville thanked Julian Fellowes, the show's creator, for "giving us wonderful lines to say".
EastEnders won a double award, the prize for best serial drama and best serial drama performance, which was awarded to Danny Dyer, who plays Mick Carter.
Aidan Turner's shirtless scything scene in Poldark was awarded TV Moment of the Year.
"I guess the pecs kinda speak for themselves," he said as he collected the award.
Gogglebox defied expectations, picking up the award for Best Factual Entertainment, which was predicted to go to Top Gear.
The full list of winners for the National Television Awards 2016:
- Talent show: Strictly Come Dancing
- Challenge show: The Great British Bake Off
- Drama: Downton Abbey
- Serial drama: East Enders
- Serial drama performance: Danny Dyer in EastEnders
- New drama: Doctor Foster
- Drama performance: Suranne Jones in Doctor Foster
- Comedy: Peter Kay's Car Share
- Factual entertainment: Gogglebox
- Entertainment programme: I'm A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!
- Live magazine show: This Morning
- Newcomer: Shayne Ward in Coronation Street
- International: The Big Bang Theory
- Daytime: The Chase
- TV presenter: Ant & Dec
- More about:
- National Television Awards
- Downton Abbey
- Aidan Turner
- Danny Dyer
- Doctor Foster
- Shayne Ward
- East Enders
- Peter Kay
- Top Gear