Aaron Paul misses Jesse Pinkman: Here are his best Breaking Bad moments
The actor describes Breaking Bad as his 'favourite job hands down'
Ever since the hit crime drama bid fans farewell in the finale last September, the US actor has been missing life on set playing Walter White’s meth dealing partner.
“I loved playing Jesse,” he told the Guardian. “My favourite job hands down – and I think I can speak for everyone involved – was Breaking Bad. We were all running to work, we couldn’t wait to get there, we were all very proud to be a part of it, it was so good.”
“I wish I could tell you something exciting, but honestly there is nothing happening with me and that show,” he said. “I would love to be a part of it, but that’s definitely out in the open in the writers’ room.”
It’s official, Breaking Bad is Paul’s one true love. He even listed his favourite Jesse moments of the series for AMC.
1) Walt’s proposal to Jesse, season 1, episode 1
“I love this scene because this is where the true journey begins…the decision that changes both of their lives forever.”
2) Mr and Mrs White have dinner with Jesse, season 5, episode 6
“I just love how uncomfortable Jesse is the entire time and how he uses his glass of water as his security blanket.”
3) Jesse discusses Shooting Gale, season 4, episode 7
“I love this because it allowed Jesse to finally (somewhat) confess his sins”
4) Jesse shows up at Mr White’s house to kill Walt, season 4, episode 12
“This scene is incredibly powerful to me because everything Jesse screams out in this scene was the truth. Walt is a master puppeteer and Jesse was just one of his many strings. What a bastard.”
5) The final showdown, season 5, episode 16
“The final look Walter and Jesse share speaks volumes with no words needed. So much pain on both ends and they both know it is all over.”
BBC Trust agrees to axe channel from TV in favour of digital moveTV
Final Top Gear reviewTV
FestivalsFive ways to avoid the portable toilets
Jurassic WorldThe results are completely brilliant
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Iain Duncan Smith's expenses credit card is suspended after he runs up £1,000 debt to taxpayer
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 French woman dies in freak bungee jumping accident
- 5 Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck to divorce and end their 10-year marriage
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS
Tunisia beach attack: How can British Muslims respond to the latest outrages?