Aaron Paul misses Jesse Pinkman: Here are his best Breaking Bad moments
The actor describes Breaking Bad as his 'favourite job hands down'
Ever since the hit crime drama bid fans farewell in the finale last September, the US actor has been missing life on set playing Walter White’s meth dealing partner.
“I loved playing Jesse,” he told the Guardian. “My favourite job hands down – and I think I can speak for everyone involved – was Breaking Bad. We were all running to work, we couldn’t wait to get there, we were all very proud to be a part of it, it was so good.”
“I wish I could tell you something exciting, but honestly there is nothing happening with me and that show,” he said. “I would love to be a part of it, but that’s definitely out in the open in the writers’ room.”
It’s official, Breaking Bad is Paul’s one true love. He even listed his favourite Jesse moments of the series for AMC.
1) Walt’s proposal to Jesse, season 1, episode 1
“I love this scene because this is where the true journey begins…the decision that changes both of their lives forever.”
2) Mr and Mrs White have dinner with Jesse, season 5, episode 6
“I just love how uncomfortable Jesse is the entire time and how he uses his glass of water as his security blanket.”
3) Jesse discusses Shooting Gale, season 4, episode 7
“I love this because it allowed Jesse to finally (somewhat) confess his sins”
4) Jesse shows up at Mr White’s house to kill Walt, season 4, episode 12
“This scene is incredibly powerful to me because everything Jesse screams out in this scene was the truth. Walt is a master puppeteer and Jesse was just one of his many strings. What a bastard.”
5) The final showdown, season 5, episode 16
“The final look Walter and Jesse share speaks volumes with no words needed. So much pain on both ends and they both know it is all over.”
musicReview: Culture Club performs live for first time in 12 years
Children's bookseller wins The Independent's new author search
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 2 Watch what happened when food critics were unknowingly served McDonald's
- 3 David Beckham's Haig Club whisky is exactly what’s wrong with the Highlands
- 4 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News
- 5 #AskNigelFarage: Twitter starts hilarious Q&A for Ukip leader
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Tony Blair 'says Ed Miliband will lose 2015 general election'
Thousands with degenerative conditions classified as 'fit to work in future' – despite no possibility of improvement
Putin: The US is to blame for almost all the world's major conflicts
Attacks on 'Ukip Calypso' show how skewed people’s priorities are