Coronation Street actor Alan Halsall to be father for first time
Tuesday 19 February 2013
The actor who plays Tyrone Dobs in ITV soap Coronation Street is due to become a father for the first time.
Alan Halsall, who is married to another former Street actress, Lucy-Jo Hudson, announced the news via Twitter:
“My wife @LucyJo_Hudson & I are very excited to announce that we are expecting our 1st child. Xx We are both over the moon! Xxx”
Halsall recently paid tribute to the late Bill Tarmey at the National Television Awards when he picked up a gong for best serial drama performance.
Final Top Gear reviewTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Isis propaganda video shows 25 Syrian soldiers executed by teenage militants in Palmyra
- 2 Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
- 3 Right to die: Belgian doctors rule depressed 24-year-old woman has right to end her life
- 4 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
- 5 German man found living with 300 rats in tiny apartment
Top 20 films that make you feel good
This is surely the best way to watch Jaws
19 British bands signed to indie labels are getting government grants to help them make it big abroad
James Blunt was special guest on the highest-rating Top Gear episode ever
What if Nicolas Cage played every character in Game of Thrones?
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture