Cory Monteith death: Lea Michele breaks silence after overdose of her boyfriend and Glee co-star
The actress posted a picture of the pair together, tweeting: “Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart.”
Michele, 26, had previously only spoken about her grief through a representative, who urged the public to respect Michele’s privacy, and gave details about how the actress was supporting Monteith’s family.
Monteith, 31, was found dead in his hotel room in Vancouver on Saturday 13 July. An autopsy revealed he died of a heroin and alcohol overdose.
The actress also helped to arrange a memorial service for the cast and crew of Glee last week, which was held in a private location in Los Angeles.
For further reading:
Final Top Gear reviewTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 4 The biggest first date turnoff has been revealed
- 5 German man found living with 300 rats in tiny apartment
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture