Cory Monteith death: Lea Michele breaks silence after overdose of her boyfriend and Glee co-star
The actress posted a picture of the pair together, tweeting: “Thank you all for helping me through this time with your enormous love & support. Cory will forever be in my heart.”
Michele, 26, had previously only spoken about her grief through a representative, who urged the public to respect Michele’s privacy, and gave details about how the actress was supporting Monteith’s family.
Monteith, 31, was found dead in his hotel room in Vancouver on Saturday 13 July. An autopsy revealed he died of a heroin and alcohol overdose.
The actress also helped to arrange a memorial service for the cast and crew of Glee last week, which was held in a private location in Los Angeles.
For further reading:
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- 5 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Benefits 'smart cards' plan revealed by Iain Duncan Smith to stop claimants spending welfare money on alcohol
- < Previous
- Next >