Cory Monteith's best Glee moments
Video: Some of the late star's most memorable songs
Cory Monteith, star of TV show Glee, died over the weekend, aged 31.
Monteith starred as Finn Hudson, a high school quarterback who puts his status and popularity at risk to join the glee club and its outcast members.
He was one of the cast who remained series regulars as their characters graduated from high school and moved on to other adventures.
The show, with its song-and-dance numbers and high-profile guest stars including Gwyneth Paltrow, became an immediate hit and made stars of its relatively unknown cast.
Set in the small town of Lima, Ohio, and first broadcast in 2009, it is in its fourth season in the US.
Here, we look at some of his biggest musical numbers.
Just The Way You Are (Originally by Bruno Mars)
Don't Go Breaking My Heart (Originally by Elton John and Kiki Dee)
Marry You (Originally by Bruno Mars)
Is the comedy album making a comeback?comedy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Sabina Altynbekova, the girl branded 'too good looking' for volleyball, says social media obsession with her is a 'bit much'
- 2 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 3 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 4 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
- < Previous
- Next >