Curb Your Enthusiasm actor Jeff Garlin arrested for allegedly smashing the windows of a car
Monday 17 June 2013
Curb Your Enthusiasm actor and comedian Jeff Garlin has been arrested on charges of vandalism after a dispute with another motorist over a parking space, according to Los Angeles police.
Police spokesman Harry Rosenfeld says the 51-year-old actor was arrested for allegedly smashing the windows of the other person's car. Rosenfeld says officers arrested Garlin in Studio City on Saturday.
Garlin was jailed on $20,000 bail. It wasn't clear from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department's website if he had been released. Garlin's publicists didn't immediately respond to phone and email messages Sunday.
Garlin played Larry David's friend and manager on Curb Your Enthusiasm and was the show's co-executive producer. He's also appeared frequently on Arrested Development and numerous other television shows.
TMZ first reported his arrest.
Game of Thrones
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Barbarians vs Samoa interrupted by sprinklers as fans criticise lack of Wi-Fi and poor seating at West Ham's Olympic Stadium
- 2 Caitlyn Jenner car crash: Driver who died in collision sued by surviving passengers for $18.5m
- 3 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 4 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe Ned Stark's son may have a twin sister
Edinburgh Fringe 2015: Monty Python-inspired Australian Sam Simmons wins comedy award with 'very silly' show
X Factor hopeful Mason Noise: 'How is Cheryl Fernandez-Versini in the music business, let alone a judge?'
Game of Thrones season 6: Director promises most exciting premiere yet 'starts off with a bang'
Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Online toy marathon to launch new film
Climate change: 2015 will be the hottest year on record 'by a mile', experts say
'Women only' train carriages: Jeremy Corbyn unveils radical move to tackle public harassment
Black holes are a passage to another universe, says Stephen Hawking
Iain Duncan Smith 'should resign over disability benefit death figures', says Jeremy Corbyn
Tony Blair attacks Jeremy Corbyn's 'Alice In Wonderland' politics
Stock up on canned food for stock market crash, warns former Gordon Brown adviser