David Williams teases boss Simon Cowell about his age
Wednesday 23 January 2013
Comedian David Walliams could not resist ribbing show boss Simon Cowell at the latest Britain's Got Talent audition - teasing that he looked as though he has had some "work done".
The Little Britain funnyman, 41, poked fun at the TV mogul's age, career and even his new racehorse as they watched potential acts for the forthcoming series.
They attended an audition last night at the London Palladium alongside fellow judges Amanda Holden and Alesha Dixon.
Walliams turned on chief judge Cowell after the music mogul asked one contestant their age.
Walliams asked Cowell: "How old are you? You've had a lot of work done."
And he took a swipe at Cowell's TV career after he had suggested one act was not very "likeable".
But Cowell hit back: "It doesn't matter whether people like me or not, I'm a good judge."
Arts & Ents blogs
Katie Hopkins continues campaign to become Britain's most hated talking head with poorly timed Bob Crow tweet
No EU referendum under Labour: Ed Miliband to reveal that vote on membership is ‘unlikely’ in next Parliament if party wins power
Grace Dent: Who cares if she spells it Barraco Barner? Gemma Worrall is more employable than some bookish arts graduate
The rise of Ukip: Study warns Labour that Eurosceptic party's electoral base now 'more working class than any of the main parties'
Europeans have ‘got whiter’ due to natural selection in past 5,000 years, scientists say
Fracking is turning the US into a bigger oil producer than Saudi Arabia
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Best films on Netflix: 32 movies that will put an end to your scrolling
- 3 Istanbul protesters take 'Ellen selfie' from the back of a police van
- 4 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Jet ‘hijacking’ began soon after take-off
- 5 Lady Gaga has struggled with eating disorders in the past, so it's indefensible that she's glamourising bulimia in her SXSW set