EastEnders actors Tamzin Outhwaite and Tom Ellis separate after 7 years of marriage
Thursday 29 August 2013
Former EastEnders star Tamzin Outhwaite and her husband Tom Ellis have separated, a spokesman for the couple said.
They married in June 2006 and had two children together.
Their first daughter was born in 2008 and their second baby girl was born last August.
Outhwaite, 42, who played Mel Owen in the soap, has appeared in Red Cap and Hotel Babylon since leaving Walford.
Ellis, who also appeared in EastEnders, has more recently been seen in Miranda and Doctor Who.
A spokesman for the couple said: "Tamzin Outhwaite and Tom Ellis are sad to confirm they have separated. They continue to support each other as parents and will remain friends. They ask for sensitivity at this difficult time."
Tamzin Outhwaite and husband Tom Ellis at a premiere in May 2012
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 2 Keira Knightley topless: Usually conservative actress does own take on #Freethenipple campaign for Interview Magazine
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- 5 Terror threat level raised to severe as PM warns Isis risk could last for decades
Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Gregg Wallace joins line-up as final celebrities revealed
Great British Bake Off 2014: Diana Beard quits after falling ill
Strictly Come Dancing 2014: Meet the contestants
Friends reunion: Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox perform mini sketch on Jimmy Kimmel Live
Doctor Who series 8: Ofcom will not investigate lesbian kiss
Robin Williams Emmys tribute led by Billy Crystal criticised for including 'racist' joke about Muslim woman
The Rotherham child abuse scandal is a tale of apologists, misogyny and double standards
Scottish independence TV debate: Pumped-up Alex Salmond bounces back in bruising second round against Alistair Darling
Do you realise just how foolish the UK looks?
Ukip Douglas Carswell defection: Tory MP jumps ship to join Nigel Farage
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
- < Previous
- Next >