Emmy Awards 2013: Red carpet arrivals
Homeland star Claire Danes, Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn and British actress Michelle Dockery were out in force last night at the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards.
Dockery missed out to Danes for Outstanding Lead Actress, but Anna Gunn, who plays Walt White’s long-suffering wife in Breaking Bad, won for Outstanding Supporting Actress.
Michael Douglas was present on the red carpet, and took home an Emmy for Outstanding Actor in Mini-series or Movie for his performance in HBO’s Liberace.
It was a successful night for Breaking Bad, which won the gong for Outstanding Drama Series for the first time, beating AMC rival and three-time winner Mad Men.
But lead actor Bryan Cranston missed out on the Outstanding Lead Actor gong to Jeff Daniels from The Newsroom.
Video: Emmys red carpet style
Review: A panoramic account of the hacking scandalbooks
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Scientists create transparent mouse complete with see-through organs
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness
- 3 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 4 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- 5 Amazonian Indian tribe filmed making contact with Brazil village in rare video footage
Land for gas: Merkel and Putin discussed secret deal could end Ukraine crisis
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Richard Dawkins tweets: 'Date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse'
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
- < Previous
- Next >