Ex-X Factor judge Dannii Minogue returns to British television on Next Top Model
Thursday 20 December 2012
Former X Factor panelist Dannii Minogue is returning to British TV screens as a judge on Britain And Ireland's Next Top Model.
Minogue, 41, who last judged The X Factor in 2010 and runs a fashion label, will join host Elle Macpherson on the next series of the Sky Living show.
The petite star joked: "I am brushing up on my model moves and with my highest platform heels on.
"I am excited to come face to face with (well maybe look up to) the glamazons (in the show)."
The ninth series also features US model Tyson Beckford.
Australia's Got Talent judge Minogue co-founded fashion label Project D, which has been worn by the Duchess of Cambridge and Elizabeth Hurley.
Is the comedy album making a comeback?comedy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Businessman charged £75 for three small bottles of water in London hotel
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace