Ex-X Factor judge Dannii Minogue returns to British television on Next Top Model
Thursday 20 December 2012
Former X Factor panelist Dannii Minogue is returning to British TV screens as a judge on Britain And Ireland's Next Top Model.
Minogue, 41, who last judged The X Factor in 2010 and runs a fashion label, will join host Elle Macpherson on the next series of the Sky Living show.
The petite star joked: "I am brushing up on my model moves and with my highest platform heels on.
"I am excited to come face to face with (well maybe look up to) the glamazons (in the show)."
The ninth series also features US model Tyson Beckford.
Australia's Got Talent judge Minogue co-founded fashion label Project D, which has been worn by the Duchess of Cambridge and Elizabeth Hurley.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Expert urges cat lovers to own just one animal each
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
Black-ish: America's new 'racist' TV sitcom has had a mixed reception
Cilla, episode 3, ITV - review: Ed Stoppard steals the limelight as Beatles manager Brian Epstein
The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
'Before They Pass Away': Endangered communities photographed 'like Kate Moss'
The Jungle Book: A tale as old as time
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
'Women, walk wherever you want' posters taken down in Stamford Hill following 'unacceptable' signs separating men and women
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- < Previous
- Next >