From Holby City to Walford: Luisa Bradshaw-White heads for EastEnders
Thursday 19 September 2013
Former Holby City star Luisa Bradshaw-White is to join the cast of EastEnders - playing the cheeky sister of hard-nosed Shirley Carter.
The actress - also known for her role in BBC drama This Life and more recently seen in ITV's Home Front - will head to Walford to join the show in November.
She has already begun filming scenes ahead of her arrival on screen.
Tina - younger sister of Shirley, who is played by Linda Henry - is described by the BBC as "cheeky, full of energy, loud, brash and can be very, very naughty".
The 37-year-old actress said: "I am so excited to be joining EastEnders to play Tina as she is such a brilliant character to play. Linda is an amazing person to work with and the energy between Shirley and Tina is explosive."
Geoffrey Macnab reviews American Hustle, also starring Christian Bale and Bradley Cooper
elephant appealThe first 23 lots in our charity auction have now gone. But there are 22 more still up for grabs
Arts & Ents blogs
Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
Justin Bieber is NOT retiring from music
Nymphomaniac, film review: 'Despite the surreal sex scenes this is a serious drama'
Call the Midwife Christmas special: Behind the scenes with Miranda Hart
Justin Bieber's mishaps and controversies
- 1 America's 'virgin births'? One in 200 mothers 'became pregnant without having sex'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 4 Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
- 5 Children evacuated from swimming pool after prosthetic leg mistaken for paedophile
- < Previous
- Next >