I'm A Celebrity 2013 contestants: Amy Willerton
Who has left luxury behind to face the bushtucker trials down-under?
Amy Willerton, 21, model
Who? Amy is a Miss Universe GB model who, conveniently like Joey Essex, would love to find romance under the jungle stars.
Why take part?: She would “absolutely love” a career in television, believing she is “at the right age” with “the world an oyster for [her] right now”.
What she says: “Of course I am up for showing everyone how to model, just as I am wearing a bikini. It will be nice, though, to strip back, wear no make-up and be completely natural.”
Most likely to humilate herself: Strutting along the wooden bridge to face her trials, pretending it’s a catwalk.
Ideal campsite comrade: By the sound of things, Joey Essex!
Phobias: "Weird things like china dolls", apparently. Think she'll be safe then.
Looking forward to: The steamy jungle fling that is inevitably going to happen, just watch this amorous space.
Odds of a jungle romance?: “I am completely and utterly single,” Amy says. “I have no idea who is going in the jungle but I am going in knowing I might meet someone in there.”
Review: Imaginative storytelling returns with vigourfilm
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Why I'm on the brink of burning my Israeli passport
- 2 Israel-Gaza conflict: ‘Sderot cinema’ image shows Israelis with popcorn and chairs 'cheering as missiles strike Palestinian targets'
- 3 Blackest is the new black: Scientists have developed a material so dark that you can't see it...
- 4 Iraq crisis: How Saudi Arabia helped Isis take over the north of the country
- 5 Barack Obama fist bumps Texas restaurant employee in support of gay rights
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
War is war: Why I stand with Israel
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
Socialist Worker called to apologise over ‘vile’ article saying Eton schoolboy Horatio Chapple's death is ‘reason to save the polar bears’
Emergency data law: David Cameron plots to bring back snoopers’ charter
NUT strike: David Cameron announces crackdown on strike action ahead of mass industrial action
- < Previous
- Next >