I'm A Celebrity 2013 contestants: Amy Willerton and Joey Essex among the line-up
Will Joey Essex enjoy a jungle romance with model Amy Willerton?
Rebecca Adlington and Joey Essex are among the ten celebrities who have signed up to publicly humiliate themselves in the name of fame in the thirteenth series of I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.
Last year, Ashley Roberts from the Pussycat Dolls was served up deep-fried camel penis in the final, only for Eastenders’ Charlie Brooks to be crowned queen of the Aussie jungle.
No politician has dared to follow in Nadine Dorries’ footsteps, but plenty of soap stars, sporting champions and noughties boy band members have done.
So who is leaving luxury behind to face the infamous bushtucker trials down-under?
Game of Thrones
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
- 2 President Obama comments on Humans of New York photo from Iran
- 3 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 4 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 5 German police forced to ask public to stop bringing donations for refugees arriving by train
Star Wars: New action dolls launched on Force Friday ahead of The Force Awakens release
First Look at Bryan Cranston transformed into LBJ for HBO’s ‘All the Way’ film
The real reason Eddie Redmayne was cast as a trans woman in The Danish Girl
Photographer captures the beauty and intensity of his girlfriend giving birth at home
Jamie’s Sugar Rush, TV review: Defeated by school dinners, Oliver takes on a new enemy
Senior British politicians tell David Cameron: When dead children are being washed up on beaches – it's time to act
Britain to take more refugees as Cameron bows to pressure after more than 200,000 back our campaign
Jeremy Corbyn calls Osama bin Laden's killing a 'tragedy' - but was it taken out of context?
If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
If you're not already angry about the refugee crisis, here's a history lesson to remind you why you really should be
Theresa May says migrants should be banned from entering the UK unless they have jobs lined up