I'm A Celebrity 2013 contestants: Amy Willerton and Joey Essex among the line-up
Will Joey Essex enjoy a jungle romance with model Amy Willerton?
Rebecca Adlington and Joey Essex are among the ten celebrities who have signed up to publicly humiliate themselves in the name of fame in the thirteenth series of I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.
Last year, Ashley Roberts from the Pussycat Dolls was served up deep-fried camel penis in the final, only for Eastenders’ Charlie Brooks to be crowned queen of the Aussie jungle.
No politician has dared to follow in Nadine Dorries’ footsteps, but plenty of soap stars, sporting champions and noughties boy band members have done.
So who is leaving luxury behind to face the infamous bushtucker trials down-under?
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
To mark Tolstoy's 186th birthdaybooks
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 3 Say yes to 'no-poo': It's been three years since I stopped washing my hair
- 4 Grandmas keep accidentally tagging themselves as Grandmaster Flash on Facebook
- 5 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Fifty Shades of Grey movie: New picture of Anastasia Steele unveiled
Star Trek 3 to begin shooting in next six months
Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
The Walking Dead season 5 air date, trailer and season 4 recap
Robin Thicke’s hit 'Blurred Lines' lands him in court, and he had 'almost no part' in writing it
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Scottish independence: Yes campaign feels the heat as Alex Salmond's NHS claims come under furious attack
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'