I'm A Celebrity 2013 contestants: Amy Willerton and Joey Essex among the line-up
Will Joey Essex enjoy a jungle romance with model Amy Willerton?
Rebecca Adlington and Joey Essex are among the ten celebrities who have signed up to publicly humiliate themselves in the name of fame in the thirteenth series of I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.
Last year, Ashley Roberts from the Pussycat Dolls was served up deep-fried camel penis in the final, only for Eastenders’ Charlie Brooks to be crowned queen of the Aussie jungle.
No politician has dared to follow in Nadine Dorries’ footsteps, but plenty of soap stars, sporting champions and noughties boy band members have done.
So who is leaving luxury behind to face the infamous bushtucker trials down-under?
Is the comedy album making a comeback?comedy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 4 Ebola virus: UK health officials issue warning to doctors as experts admit the outbreak 'is not under control'
- 5 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star dies at age 45 after suffering from cancer
Best TV shows on Netflix: 26 series to binge on
Led Zeppelin to release alternative Stairway To Heaven after 43 years
Best movies on Netflix UK and US: 32 films that will end your endless scrolling
Freddie Prinze Jr on 24: 'Kiefer Sutherland was the most unprofessional dude in the world – I hated every moment of it'
Coolio has sold his soul to Pornhub
The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
Putin is 'thuggish, dishonest and reckless', says British ambassador to US
Boozy, ignorant, intolerant, but very polite – Britain as others see us
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
- < Previous
- Next >