I'm a Celebrity...line-up revealed (yes, it includes Nadine Dorries) - in pictures
Wednesday 07 November 2012
This year's I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here line-up has been revealed.
It includes (the worst kept secret in reality television) MP Nadine Dorries, boxer David Haye, actresses Helen Flanagan and Charlie Brooks and a former Time Lord.
ITV today confirmed the line-up following a row over MP Dorries' decision to take part in the show, taking her away from her constituents and crucial Commons votes for up to a month.
The first episode of the reality television show fronted by Ant and Dec that sees celebrities put through Bush Tucker trials and made to eat anything from witchetty grubs to kangaroo testicles will air on Sunday.
Bannatyne leaves Dragon's DenTV
They're back, they're big – and they're still spectacularly boringfilm
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Gingers face extinction due to climate change, scientists warn
- 3 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 4 Pornhub pleads with users to stop uploading videos of Brazil 'getting f**ked by Germany' in World Cup match
- 5 Give childhood back to children: if we want our offspring to have happy, productive and moral lives, we must allow more time for play, not less
Sustained immigration has not harmed Britons' employment, say government advisers
British jihadist calls for 'flag of Islam' over Downing Street and Buckingham Palace
Australia facing international condemnation after turning around Sri Lankans at sea
7/7 memorial defaced on anniversary of 2005 attacks with ‘Blair lied thousands died’ graffiti
Even when it brutalises one of its own teenage citizens, America is helpless against Israel
There’s a nasty smell in the political air – and it’s coming from the Tories