Jungle queen 'may earn £5m in a year'
Monday 06 December 2010
The pop singer Stacey Solomon could earn up to £5m next year after winning the reality television show I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! at the weekend, according to the publicist Max Clifford.
"She had success on X Factor as she has a lovely voice. Now it is about her personality. She has come across really well," he said of the 20-year-old single mother from Dagenham, Essex. "Next up will be a record deal and she could bring out an album in somewhere like Tesco. She has that mass appeal."
Meanwhile, the former Tory MP Ann Widdecombe, who was voted off Strictly Come Dancing last night, said she was consoling herself with thoughts of "getting my life back".
Final Top Gear reviewTV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 BBC told new political editor must be 'impartial' with Nick Robinson reportedly stepping down
- 2 Number of young homeless people in Britain is 'more than three times the official figures'
- 3 Humans of New York image of crying gay teen receives best response yet from Ellen DeGeneres
- 4 The map showing the most dangerous tourist destinations in Europe, according to the Foreign Office
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget