Jungle queen 'may earn £5m in a year'
Monday 06 December 2010
The pop singer Stacey Solomon could earn up to £5m next year after winning the reality television show I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! at the weekend, according to the publicist Max Clifford.
"She had success on X Factor as she has a lovely voice. Now it is about her personality. She has come across really well," he said of the 20-year-old single mother from Dagenham, Essex. "Next up will be a record deal and she could bring out an album in somewhere like Tesco. She has that mass appeal."
Meanwhile, the former Tory MP Ann Widdecombe, who was voted off Strictly Come Dancing last night, said she was consoling herself with thoughts of "getting my life back".
filmIn Black Seahe is as audiences have never seen him before
MusicThe band accidentally called Londoners the C-word
Film 'I've never been comfortable on-screen', she says
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Jennifer Lawrence scores first UK top 40 single with Hunger Games track 'The Hanging Tree'
- 2 Shia LaBeouf claims he was raped during #IAMSORRY art installation performance
- 3 'You should come to my house and eat cheeses with me': 4-year-old sends adorable love letter to girl at school
- 4 Scientists predict green energy revolution after incredible new graphene discoveries
- 5 Michael Buerk wishes he killed Jimmy Savile when he had the chance - by pushing him overboard a cruise ship
Obama: The only people with the right to object to immigration are Native Americans
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
David Cameron sets out immigration reforms: We should distrust Ukip and their 'snake-oil of simple solutions'
Ukip mocked after mistaking Westminster Cathedral – for a mosque
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police