Mila Kunis to guest star as Ashton Kutcher's love interest in Two and a Half Men
The actress will play a traveller called Vivian who Kutcher's character falls for
The Black Swan actress, 30, will take on the role of a free-spirited traveller named Vivian who turns up unexpectedly at Walden’s house.
Walden Schmidt, played by Kutcher, believes Vivian is his soulmate, despite having been on the verge of proposing to another woman.
Kutcher and Kunis, who have been dating since spring 2012, last appeared in a scripted TV programme together on Fox’s That ‘70s Show in 1998. The pair starred as on-off high school lovers Jackie and Kelso for eight seasons of the show.
Speculation over her reported engagement began last week, when Kunis was spotted wearing a sparkling ring while shopping in Los Angeles. Kunis posted a photo on Instagram of the couple kissing, with a caption reading: “Happily ever after”.
The pair have not confirmed or denied the reports, but 36-year-old Kutcher's divorce to actress Demi Moore was finalised in November 2013.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Sainsbury's '50p challenge' poster telling staff to encourage customers to spend more placed in shop window instead of staff room
- 2 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 3 Isis an hour away from Baghdad - with no sign of Iraq army being able to make a successful counter-attack
- 4 Yes, the iPhone 6 is a miracle, but it's Apple's tax affairs that deserve a double take
- 5 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
Before They Pass Away: In pictures
Kylie Minogue, Kiss Me Once tour, London O2 - review: Pop princess still reigns supreme
Miranda Hart and Sarah Millican lead female comedy breakthrough
'Before They Pass Away': Endangered communities photographed 'like Kate Moss'
The Simpsons death: Character killed off - but not the one you thought
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
- < Previous
- Next >