Mills is rank outsider to win Dancing on Ice
Heather Mills has joined Dancing on Ice - but bookies make her a rank outsider to win the show.
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife has been confirmed for the 2010 line-up along with EastEnders star Daniella Westbrook, Gordon Ramsay's wife Tana, Olympic swimmer Sharron Davies and singer Sinitta.
Boyzone's Mikey Graham and former Coronation Street actor Danny Young are favourites to win the new series.
Mills appeared on Dancing with the Stars, the US version of Strictly Come Dancing, in 2007.
She will compete against The Inbetweeners actress Emily Atack, whose mother is Sir Paul's cousin, as well as The Bill's Gary Lucy, comedian and actor Bobby Davro, GMTV's Dr Hilary Jones, Hollyoaks actor Kieron Richardson, actor Jeremy Sheffield and actress Hayley Tamaddon.
Duo Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean return to train the 14 celebrities, the largest number so far, while Emma Bunton joins the line-up of judges.
William Hill make Young and Graham their joint favourite at 4-1 and Westbrook (25-1), Mills, (25-1) and Jones (33-1) outsiders.
And why are 'southern' ways of speaking spreading north?
life + styleClarissa Baldwin is the brains behind the slogan 'A Dog is for Life not just for Christmas'
Arts & Ents blogs
The 50 Best Christmas songs: Bells continue to ring for the Pogues' 'Fairytale of New York'
Shia LaBeouf's Nymphomaniac sex scene removed from YouTube
Paul Walker: Fast and Furious cast release video tribute to late star
Morgan Freeman portrait: The world's most realistic finger painting?
Nymphomaniac trailer shown to children at screening of Disney film Frozen
- 1 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 2 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 3 Scientists sequence oldest human DNA from fossilised leg bone found in Spain
- 4 Cannabis can cause man boobs, US surgeon claims
- 5 Joanna Lumley’s garden bridge over the Thames gets £30m seal of approval from Government