Shiny, happy Holly Willoughby photographed by Rankin covered in silver paint
Wednesday 28 August 2013
She is normally a ray of morning sunshine on our television screens. But Holly Willoughby appears shinier than ever in these new pictures by renowned fashion photographer Rankin.
The This Morning host, who was covered in silver body paint before posing for Rankin, described the results as "totally different to how I'm normally seen".
She said: "It was a great experience to see yourself as you never have before. It took about two hours to get paint on, shine applied and a tiny bit of sculpting to my face."
The TV presenter, who is married to producer Dan Baldwin with whom she has two kids, recently wrote her first children's book, a collaboration with her sister Kelly, called School for Stars: First Term at L’Etoile.
Willoughby applied the mixture of silver paint and baby oil for a photoshoot with Rankin to promote toothpaste.
Holly Willoughby covered in shiny silver body paint photographed by Rankin
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'