Simon Cowell gets up on stage for dance on Britain's Got Talent
Friday 12 April 2013
Simon Cowell looks like he lapped up the attention after David Walliams dragged him on stage for a dance with one of the contestants from Britain's Got Talent.
It was the first time the show supremo had ever got on stage in its seven years on air.
Walliams said: "I got Simon on the stage this year for the first time in the history of Simon Cowell being on television.
"I had to use all my weight, because I probably weigh about twice as much as he does, but I dragged him up."
The performance from the auditions at the London Palladium will feature in the new series of the hit ITV show which starts this weekend.
Potter's attempt to create an Essex Taj Mahal was a lovely treattv
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Ireland gay marriage vote: 'No' campaign appears to concede amid reports of 'yes' landslide victory
- 2 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 3 Picture of couple posing with beached dolphin 'that later died' causes outrage
- 4 16-year-old girl beaten and burned alive by lynch mob in Rio Bravo, Guatemala
- 5 Arsenal fan asks the Queen for tickets to the FA Cup final - gets a reply from Buckingham Palace
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland