Tamara Ecclestone goes Greased lightning
Friday 19 October 2012
Heiress Tamara Ecclestone seems to be inheriting her Formula One dad's interest in wheels as she recreates the spirit of the Greased Lightning scene from Grease.
The 28-year-old socialite goes blonde and pops on some black spandex to appear as Sandy from the hit 1970s musical movie for BBC Children In Need.
She has launched an online game called Pudsey's Dream Wheels with Peugeot in the hope of raising more then £150,000 for the charity.
Ecclestone - daughter of F1 boss Bernie - posed with a customised Peugeot 208 to recreate the famous scene from Grease, even though Sandy did not appear in the sequence.
Young fans will be able to create their own custom cars online for free here and for a £3 fee to benefit the charity they can enter them into a competition.
Is the comedy album making a comeback?comedy
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Woman and two children killed by mob in riots over 'blasphemous' Facebook post in Pakistan
- 2 The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
- 3 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- 4 Ross Burden dead: MasterChef and Ready Steady Cook star, dies aged 45
- 5 Businessman charged £75 for three small bottles of water in London hotel
The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts
A day in the life of Vladimir Putin: The dictator in his labyrinth
Were 'Poor Doors' added to mixed developments so wealthy residents don't have to go in alongside social housing tenants?
A new Russian revolution: The cracks are starting to appear in Putin’s Kremlin power bloc
Arizona execution lasts two hours as killer Joseph Wood left 'snorting and gasping' for air
Opponents of Israel's military operation in Gaza are the real enemies of Middle Eastern peace