The IT Crowd to return for one-off final episode
Wednesday 08 May 2013
Creator of the IT Crowd Graham Lineham has confirmed that filming for a one-off finale episode of the geeky show will begin next month.
The final series of the Channel 4 show was broadcast in 2010.
Lineham announced during a Q&A at German conference re:publica that the special, which was first mooted last year, is due to begin filming in three weeks’ time, according to Bleeding Cool.
The script for the 40-minute one-off episode was written last year but the cast – including Richard Ayoade, Katherine Parkinson, Chris O’Dowd (star of Bridesmaids) and Matt Berry – have been too busy with other commitments to schedule it.
tvSpolier alert: Find out the result of a heated final show
peopleWhat advice would David Cameron give to his younger self?
Beatles rush out 'bootleg' album to defy EU copyright law
Geoffrey Macnab reviews The Desolation of Smaug - the meat in Peter Jackson's Hobbit sandwich
Harvey Weinstein reveals his secret weapon on-set
Now that an oil trader's drinking has got him sacked, will we all have to make do with an afternoon latte?
Chiwetel Ejiofor and Idris Elba get nods for Best Actor, which no black Brit has ever won
Auction house to give away $1m masterpiece in charity raffle - and tickets are only $100 each
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ sign language interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute in Soweto
- 2 Mystery of Epping Forest 'big cat' is solved
- 3 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 4 Australia incest case: Severely deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 5 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
- < Previous
- Next >