Weird web news: Sports Personality of the Year favourite Andy Murray to duet with X Factor favourite Sam Bailey?
Tonight the winners of The X Factor and Sports Personality of the Year will be crowned.
Bookmakers feel fairly confident that these will be 36-year-old former prison officer Sam Bailey (9/2 on at time of writing) and 26-year-old Wimbledon champion Andy Murray (33/1 on). One of the songs Bailey is performing in the final is the Dreamgirls anthem “And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going”. Murray has announced: “Missing the awards is a sacrifice I need to make.” Too late for a duet?
Next: BOND is out of touch
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered...
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
Thrill of the chaste: The truth about Gandhi's sex life
Tom and Jerry cartoons now carry a 'racial prejudice' warning on Amazon
Great British Bake Off, semi-final, review: Richard remains the baker to beat as Chetna begins to flake
'Before They Pass Away': Endangered communities photographed 'like Kate Moss'
'Offensive' Banksy immigration mural in Clacton is scrubbed from wall by council
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Former Tory donor Arron Banks ups his Ukip donation to £1million following William Hague 'nobody' comment
- < Previous
- Next >