Womaniser David Wicks to return to EastEnders
Wednesday 08 May 2013
Michael French is heading back to Albert Square to play womaniser David Wicks, it was reported today.
The actor, who has also appeared in hospital drama Casualty, briefly returned to the soap last year to film scenes around the departure of Pam St Clement, who played his on-screen mother, Pat Butcher.
His character's on-off relationship with childhood sweetheart Carol Jackson, played by Lindsey Coulson, is likely to feature in the soap again.
The last time viewers saw him on screen he was chased off the square by her brothers after trying to rekindle the relationship.
There’s revolution in the air, but one lady’s not for turningTV
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
Scotland could still declare independence – even without referendum, says Alex Salmond
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God