X Factor judging role for Spice Girl Geri Halliwell
Tuesday 08 June 2010
Geri Halliwell is expected to add some extra spice to The X Factor by stepping in as a guest judge.
The 37-year-old singer is understood to be standing in for pregnant Dannii Minogue at auditions in Glasgow tomorrow.
Halliwell was previously a judge on Popstars: The Rivals, which discovered X Factor judge Cheryl Cole and her Girls Aloud bandmates.
It is thought that the Spice Girl will stay for just one day of auditions but could return in the future.
Konnie Huq was yesterday confirmed as the new host of The Xtra Factor, when the series returns later in the summer.
Maisie Williams single-handedly rises to the challengeTV
Academy criticised after no non-white actors nominated
tvAn expose of hooliganism masquerading as an ideological battle
artLee Hadwin can't draw when he's awake, but by night he's an artist
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Double chins could be 'cured' without surgery or dieting using new injection
- 2 The BBC has just done more to eradicate ‘terrorism’ than all our wars since 9/11
- 3 Christian blogger says she will not wear leggings in public because they entice men and cause them to look at her 'lustfully'
- 4 Thank heavens for Louise Mensch and her foul-mouthed tweets to world leaders
- 5 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
'We would evict Queen from Buckingham Palace and allocate her council house,' say Greens
French court convicts three over homophobic tweets, in case hailed as a 'significant victory' by LGBT rights campaigners
Greece elections: Syriza and EU on collision course after election win for left-wing party
British Muslim school children suffering a backlash of abuse following Paris attacks
British grandmother Lindsay Sandiford faces execution by firing squad in Indonesia
Louise Mensch says 'F**K YOU' in explosive tweets about David Cameron, Saudi Embassy and the Queen over King Abdullah tributes