DVD: Peep Show – Series 6, For retail & rental, (4 DVD)
Sunday 01 November 2009
"Soph wants a pre-birth paternity test; it's not mine. It'd better not be mine. Oh God. Does Dobby really want me? What do you mean you're closing the office? Hmm, £2,000 to go all in with Alan. Seems sensible. Even if he has gone a bit mad. And why's Super Hans brought his snake to our party? Oh God, why? Why?"
Has any comedy ever done interior monologues better than Peep Show? Funny in a way that most British sitcoms can only dream of.
Artists unveils new exhibition inspired by Hastings beachart
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Apple has installed security backdoors on 600m iPhones and iPads, claims security researcher
- 2 UK pirates will get four warning letters a year
- 3 Fight Club 2: Chuck Palahniuk sequel is a 'meta-fictional comment on the cultural response to the original'
- 4 Is Gideon Levy the most hated man in Israel or just the most heroic?
- 5 Israel-Gaza conflict: Deadly flechette shells 'used by Israeli military in Gaza Strip’
Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 crash: 'Nine Britons, 23 Americans and 80 children' feared dead after Boeing passenger jet is 'shot down' near Ukraine-Russia border
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Vladimir Putin is given 'one last chance' to end hostilities in Ukraine
The 'scroungers’ fight back: The welfare claimants battling to alter stereotypes
The truth about conspiracy theories is that some require considering
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: Ukrainian military jet was flying close to passenger plane before it was shot down, says Russian officer
Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash: victims’ bodies bundled in black bags and loaded onto trains