TELEVISION / Curtains
Friday 14 May 1993
'I've just shot my last scene, and I feel very sad. We're working like mad to keep the show at a peak, but we are miserable; we can't understand why they're pulling it when it's just started doing well. Tonight there's a crew and cast party, and then that'll be a wrap; we'll be leaving in dribs and drabs until the end of next week. It'll be absolute hell when everyone starts saying goodbye; it's not just a job here, it's a way of life. But as always with actors, give them a disaster and they'll take it with gallows humour. We still say it's been a great year we wouldn't have missed for anything.'
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
Rotherham child sex abuse scandal: Labour Home Office to be probed over what Tony Blair's government knew - and when
What do immigrants really think of Britain? Polish immigrant's Reddit post goes viral
Ashya King: Parents of five-year-old boy refused permission to visit him in hospital and denied bail at Spanish court
With Douglas Carswell joining Ukip, my party has taken another giant step forward
When elitism grips the top of British society to this extent, there is only one answer: abolish private schools
Ashya King: 'Cruel NHS has not given us the treatment we need', says father of five-year-old with brain tumour who fled to Spain