Unholy War giveaway
Saturday 10 October 1998
Unholy War, a new video game from Eidos Interactive, will transport you to Xsarra, a planet in the throes of a vicious battle between two tribes: the technologically advanced Teknos and the native Arcanes. The losing tribe faces annihilation.
An impressive array of characters, weapons and combat arenas - enhanced by special effects and with real-time action- will ensure that the whole thrilling business of staying alive will be the only thing on your mind.
Unholy War will be available on PlayStation at the end of the month for around pounds 44.99, but the makers, Eidos Interactive, in conjunction with The Independent, has 20 copies to give away. Just send a postcard with your name and address, by 2 Nov, to: Parkes Print, 86 East Avenue, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 2HR
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered
- 3 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 4 Now we know whose fault it is if you end up being murdered in Thailand
- 5 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Benefits 'smart cards' plan revealed by Iain Duncan Smith to stop claimants spending welfare money on alcohol
- < Previous
- Next >