United Artists at 90 Short Film Competition
Revenge of the Pink Panther (1978)
Directed by Blake Edwards
Monday 03 March 2008
Chief Inspector Jacques Clouseau is dead. At least that is what the world (and Charles Dreyfus) believes when a dead body is discovered in Clouseau's car after being shot off the road. Naturally, Jacques Clouseau knows differently, and taking advantage of not being alive, sets out to discover why an attempt was made on his life. But how will Dreyfus react when he finds out that his dream is really a nightmare?
Peter Sellers … Chief Insp. Jacques Clouseau
Herbert Lom … Former Chief Insp. Charles Dreyfus
Burt Kwouk … Cato Fong
Dyan Cannon … Simone Legree
Robert Webber … Philippe Douvier
Tony Beckley … Guy Algo
Robert Loggia … Al Marchione
Paul Stewart … Julio Scallini
André Maranne … Sgt. François Chevalier (as Andre Maranne)
Graham Stark … Professor Auguste Balls
Alfie Bass … Fernet
Sue Lloyd … Claude Russo
- While shooting in Hong Kong, a policeman saw Burt Kwouk steal a motor scooter and actually chased and arrested him. It took several hours to convince the cop that it was for a movie.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan in new celebrity hacking attack weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death
Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea's 'Booty' music video is just a load of butts
Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
The Beatles biographer reveals exclusive original manuscripts of some of the best pop songs ever written
Friends 20th anniversary: The highs and lows of the cast's careers since 2004
Friends 20th anniversary: Six things we wouldn't have without influential comedy series
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'