Win passes for Hammerfest V: In Fear of the Dragon
Metal Hammer and HRH present Hammerfest V: In Fear of the Dragon
Monday 11 February 2013
With 12th Century Japanese samurai culture as the backdrop, Hammerfest embarks on yet another metal voyage, taking the roadshow to Pwllheli in North Wales between 14 and 16 March 2013.
As ever we’ll have three stages and over 50 bands in tow as the HF Oathsworn take a trip to a new destination and an all-new show. Headline bands include Killing Joke, Hatebreed, Destruction, Saint Vitus and Candlemass.
The Independent has teamed up with Hammerfest to offer a brilliant prize - six tickets to the festival and three nights' accommodation in a three-bed caravan on site.
70 lucky runners-up, meanwhile, will each win six passes to the festival, valid for Friday and Saturday.
To enter, simply fill your details into the form below.
Terms and conditions
- There is one prize of six tickets to ‘Hammerfest 5’ plus three nights’ accommodation (14 to 16 March 2013) for all six people to share a three-bedroom caravan at the site.
- There are also 70 runner-up prizes to be won, each consisting of six two-day passes to ‘Hammerfest 5’ (Friday 15 March and Saturday 16 March – accommodation not included).
- Runners-up must choose tickets for either Friday 15 March or Saturday 16 March when notified of their win.
- The promotion closes at 23:59 on Sunday 17 February 2013.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received, and will be notified by email by Tuesday 19 February 2013.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable, and there is no cash alternative available.
- Prizes do not include transportation.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Open to UK residents only.
- When you respond, Independent Print Ltd may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest.
- For further information, please write to Customer Care, Room 203b, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT.
- Usual Promotion Rules apply, see independent.co.uk/rules.
- On claiming the prize Hammerfest terms and conditions will also apply,
- Chic Festivals SL reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- Full Hammerfest info can be found at www.hammerfest.co.uk
- Promoter: Chic Festivals SL.
After giving gay film R-rating despite no sex or violencefilm
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation
- 4 Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda': Singer finally releases predictable video
- 5 James Foley 'beheading': Met police warn public watching murder video could be criminal offence
Laughs go global as Eddie Izzard and Dylan Moran bring international comedians to the Edinburgh Fringe
The Top Ten: Horrible buildings
JK Rowling writes new Harry Potter story on Pottermore: Introducing 'Singing Sorceress' Celestina Warbuck
Britain's ugliest buildings: Which monstrosities should be nominated for the Dead Prize?
Celebrity Big Brother 2014 line-up: Meet the contestants from Lauren Goodger to Kellie Maloney and Audley Harrison
Scottish independence: English people overwhelmingly want Scotland to stay in the UK
Isis threat: Cameron wants an alliance with Iran
Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
Crisis? What crisis? A visiting US doctor gives the NHS a rave review
Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times – twice in the head
Scottish Independence Referendum: Salmond described as 'arrogant, ambitious and dishonest' by Scottish women