Win passes for Hammerfest V: In Fear of the Dragon
Metal Hammer and HRH present Hammerfest V: In Fear of the Dragon
Monday 11 February 2013
With 12th Century Japanese samurai culture as the backdrop, Hammerfest embarks on yet another metal voyage, taking the roadshow to Pwllheli in North Wales between 14 and 16 March 2013.
As ever we’ll have three stages and over 50 bands in tow as the HF Oathsworn take a trip to a new destination and an all-new show. Headline bands include Killing Joke, Hatebreed, Destruction, Saint Vitus and Candlemass.
The Independent has teamed up with Hammerfest to offer a brilliant prize - six tickets to the festival and three nights' accommodation in a three-bed caravan on site.
70 lucky runners-up, meanwhile, will each win six passes to the festival, valid for Friday and Saturday.
To enter, simply fill your details into the form below.
Terms and conditions
- There is one prize of six tickets to ‘Hammerfest 5’ plus three nights’ accommodation (14 to 16 March 2013) for all six people to share a three-bedroom caravan at the site.
- There are also 70 runner-up prizes to be won, each consisting of six two-day passes to ‘Hammerfest 5’ (Friday 15 March and Saturday 16 March – accommodation not included).
- Runners-up must choose tickets for either Friday 15 March or Saturday 16 March when notified of their win.
- The promotion closes at 23:59 on Sunday 17 February 2013.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received, and will be notified by email by Tuesday 19 February 2013.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable, and there is no cash alternative available.
- Prizes do not include transportation.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Open to UK residents only.
- When you respond, Independent Print Ltd may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest.
- For further information, please write to Customer Care, Room 203b, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT.
- Usual Promotion Rules apply, see independent.co.uk/rules.
- On claiming the prize Hammerfest terms and conditions will also apply,
- Chic Festivals SL reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- Full Hammerfest info can be found at www.hammerfest.co.uk
- Promoter: Chic Festivals SL.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 The response to my Pizza Express review has been overwhelming, and taught me a lot about journalism
- 5 Free U2 album: How the most generous giveaway in music history turned into a PR disaster
Game of Thrones star Maisie Williams cast in Channel 4 drama about cyber bullying
Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea's 'Booty' music video is just a load of butts
Friends 20th anniversary: Alison Jackson photographs reunited cast
The Beatles biographer reveals exclusive original manuscripts of some of the best pop songs ever written
The Walking Dead season 5 synopsis: Spoilers and existential questions revealed
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Scottish independence: The Queen breaks silence on referendum debate – as think tank warns of £14bn black hole if Scotland votes Yes