Win passes for Hammerfest V: In Fear of the Dragon
Metal Hammer and HRH present Hammerfest V: In Fear of the Dragon
Monday 11 February 2013
With 12th Century Japanese samurai culture as the backdrop, Hammerfest embarks on yet another metal voyage, taking the roadshow to Pwllheli in North Wales between 14 and 16 March 2013.
As ever we’ll have three stages and over 50 bands in tow as the HF Oathsworn take a trip to a new destination and an all-new show. Headline bands include Killing Joke, Hatebreed, Destruction, Saint Vitus and Candlemass.
The Independent has teamed up with Hammerfest to offer a brilliant prize - six tickets to the festival and three nights' accommodation in a three-bed caravan on site.
70 lucky runners-up, meanwhile, will each win six passes to the festival, valid for Friday and Saturday.
To enter, simply fill your details into the form below.
Terms and conditions
- There is one prize of six tickets to ‘Hammerfest 5’ plus three nights’ accommodation (14 to 16 March 2013) for all six people to share a three-bedroom caravan at the site.
- There are also 70 runner-up prizes to be won, each consisting of six two-day passes to ‘Hammerfest 5’ (Friday 15 March and Saturday 16 March – accommodation not included).
- Runners-up must choose tickets for either Friday 15 March or Saturday 16 March when notified of their win.
- The promotion closes at 23:59 on Sunday 17 February 2013.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received, and will be notified by email by Tuesday 19 February 2013.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable, and there is no cash alternative available.
- Prizes do not include transportation.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Open to UK residents only.
- When you respond, Independent Print Ltd may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest.
- For further information, please write to Customer Care, Room 203b, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT.
- Usual Promotion Rules apply, see independent.co.uk/rules.
- On claiming the prize Hammerfest terms and conditions will also apply,
- Chic Festivals SL reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- Full Hammerfest info can be found at www.hammerfest.co.uk
- Promoter: Chic Festivals SL.
ReviewThese heroes in a half shell should have been left in hibernation
Sek, k'athjilari! (That’s “yes, definitely” to non-native speakers).TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
- 2 Banksy arrest hoax: Internet duped by fake online report claiming artist's identity has been revealed
- 3 Drink alcohol and eat meat to improve male fertility - but cut down on coffee, studies suggest
- 4 Former East 17 frontman Brian Harvey turns up at Downing Street and 'demands to speak to Prime Minister'
- 5 The inventor of the Facebook 'like' button says he never made a 'dislike' button because he feared the 'unfortunate consequences'
Doctor Who, Flatline - review: Clara isn’t half bad as the Time Lord
Downton Abbey review series 5, episode 5: Period drama falls disappointingly flat
Star Wars memorabilia called a 'bit of plastic' on Antiques Roadshow by Fiona Bruce valued at £50,000
Fury, film review: Brad Pitt is intriguing as unsympathetic war hero
Star Wars Episode 7 has almost finished filming
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
Lord Freud: Tory welfare minister apologises after saying disabled people are 'not worth’ the minimum wage
Lord Freud hangs on as MPs of all parties 'call for his head' over disability comments