Win passes for Hammerfest V: In Fear of the Dragon
Metal Hammer and HRH present Hammerfest V: In Fear of the Dragon
Monday 11 February 2013
With 12th Century Japanese samurai culture as the backdrop, Hammerfest embarks on yet another metal voyage, taking the roadshow to Pwllheli in North Wales between 14 and 16 March 2013.
As ever we’ll have three stages and over 50 bands in tow as the HF Oathsworn take a trip to a new destination and an all-new show. Headline bands include Killing Joke, Hatebreed, Destruction, Saint Vitus and Candlemass.
The Independent has teamed up with Hammerfest to offer a brilliant prize - six tickets to the festival and three nights' accommodation in a three-bed caravan on site.
70 lucky runners-up, meanwhile, will each win six passes to the festival, valid for Friday and Saturday.
To enter, simply fill your details into the form below.
Terms and conditions
- There is one prize of six tickets to ‘Hammerfest 5’ plus three nights’ accommodation (14 to 16 March 2013) for all six people to share a three-bedroom caravan at the site.
- There are also 70 runner-up prizes to be won, each consisting of six two-day passes to ‘Hammerfest 5’ (Friday 15 March and Saturday 16 March – accommodation not included).
- Runners-up must choose tickets for either Friday 15 March or Saturday 16 March when notified of their win.
- The promotion closes at 23:59 on Sunday 17 February 2013.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received, and will be notified by email by Tuesday 19 February 2013.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable, and there is no cash alternative available.
- Prizes do not include transportation.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Open to UK residents only.
- When you respond, Independent Print Ltd may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest.
- For further information, please write to Customer Care, Room 203b, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT.
- Usual Promotion Rules apply, see independent.co.uk/rules.
- On claiming the prize Hammerfest terms and conditions will also apply,
- Chic Festivals SL reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- Full Hammerfest info can be found at www.hammerfest.co.uk
- Promoter: Chic Festivals SL.
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
- 4 British man raped while urinating in bushes at Oktoberfest beer festival in Germany
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
Black-ish: America's new 'racist' TV sitcom has had a mixed reception
Cilla, episode 3, ITV - review: Ed Stoppard steals the limelight as Beatles manager Brian Epstein
The Simpsons death: Creator Al Jean would 'kill himself' before character like Homer or Lisa
'Before They Pass Away': Endangered communities photographed 'like Kate Moss'
The Jungle Book: A tale as old as time
Isis, we are told, is a 'clear and dangerous threat to our way of life'. I’m sorry, but I just don’t buy it
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
'Women, walk wherever you want' posters taken down in Stamford Hill following 'unacceptable' signs separating men and women
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
- < Previous
- Next >