Win passes for Hammerfest V: In Fear of the Dragon
Metal Hammer and HRH present Hammerfest V: In Fear of the Dragon
Monday 11 February 2013
With 12th Century Japanese samurai culture as the backdrop, Hammerfest embarks on yet another metal voyage, taking the roadshow to Pwllheli in North Wales between 14 and 16 March 2013.
As ever we’ll have three stages and over 50 bands in tow as the HF Oathsworn take a trip to a new destination and an all-new show. Headline bands include Killing Joke, Hatebreed, Destruction, Saint Vitus and Candlemass.
The Independent has teamed up with Hammerfest to offer a brilliant prize - six tickets to the festival and three nights' accommodation in a three-bed caravan on site.
70 lucky runners-up, meanwhile, will each win six passes to the festival, valid for Friday and Saturday.
To enter, simply fill your details into the form below.
Terms and conditions
- There is one prize of six tickets to ‘Hammerfest 5’ plus three nights’ accommodation (14 to 16 March 2013) for all six people to share a three-bedroom caravan at the site.
- There are also 70 runner-up prizes to be won, each consisting of six two-day passes to ‘Hammerfest 5’ (Friday 15 March and Saturday 16 March – accommodation not included).
- Runners-up must choose tickets for either Friday 15 March or Saturday 16 March when notified of their win.
- The promotion closes at 23:59 on Sunday 17 February 2013.
- Winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received, and will be notified by email by Tuesday 19 February 2013.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable, and there is no cash alternative available.
- Prizes do not include transportation.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Open to UK residents only.
- When you respond, Independent Print Ltd may use your information to contact you with offers/services of interest.
- For further information, please write to Customer Care, Room 203b, Northcliffe House, 2 Derry Street, London W8 5TT.
- Usual Promotion Rules apply, see independent.co.uk/rules.
- On claiming the prize Hammerfest terms and conditions will also apply,
- Chic Festivals SL reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- Full Hammerfest info can be found at www.hammerfest.co.uk
- Promoter: Chic Festivals SL.
BBC Trust agrees to axe channel from TV in favour of digital moveTV
Final Top Gear reviewTV
FestivalsFive ways to avoid the portable toilets
Jurassic WorldThe results are completely brilliant
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Russian officials ban yoga because it's too much like a religious cult
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 Ginger Pride festival to take place next summer, organisers say 'time of bullying gingers is over'
- 5 Facebook rainbow profile pictures likely being tracked by social network
Glastonbury 2015: The best bits you missed from Lionel Richie and the Dalai Lama to The Libertines' secret set
Glastonbury 2015: The picture of a man crowd surfing in a wheelchair is brilliant, but it wasn't taken at Glastonbury
Fifty Shades of Grey author EL James' Twitter Q&A didn't exactly go as planned
Guillaume Tell gang-rape scene causes uproar at the Royal Opera House
Glastonbury 2015: Shocking scenes of rubbish left strewn across campsite as clean-up begins
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: IMF was pushed around by Angela Merkel and Nicholas Sarkozy – and now it is being humiliated
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato
They are neither a 'state' nor 'Islamic': Why we shouldn't call them Isis, Isil or IS