Your chance to win a meal at Belair House
Saturday 31 October 1998
Cady's dream of owning a restaurant became reality in early April last year, when he launched Belair House Restaurant and Bar.
Belair House stands amid several acres of beautiful parkland. It has been refurbished and now has a ground-floor restaurant and bar with a seating capacity of 60.
Head chef Colin Barnett prepares typical dishes of Warm Salad of Snails and Artichoke, and Red Mullet and Crayfish Ragout.
For the chance to eat for free at Belair House write your name, address and telephone number on a postcard and send it to:
Belair House Offer, Network London, Masons' Yard, 34 High St, Wimbledon Village, London SW19.
The first three names to be drawn after the closing date of 13 November 1998, will each win one dinner for two people at Belair House.
Belair House Restaurant and Bar, Gallery Road, Dulwich Village, London SE21 (0181-299 9788)
Will explain back story to fictional kingdom Westeros
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 'Nasa Confirms Six Days of Darkness in December': No, they don't - it's a hoax
- 2 Canadian actor punched in face after 'Islamophobia' experiment goes wrong in wake of Ottawa shooting
- 3 Topshop at centre of row over body image as 'shocking' skinny mannequin photo goes viral
- 4 If you think Russell Brand’s new book is confused, you should read what his critics have to say about it
- 5 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
This is what a film sex scene actually looks like on set (mostly awkward)
Cumberbacklash: Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange riles Marvel fans
Best horror films of all time
Benedict Cumberbatch describes the 'explosive' Sherlock sex scene that will never happen
Downton Abbey season 5 episode 6 - review: Thomas and Lady Edith show sad signs of the times
Pope Francis declares evolution and Big Bang theory are real and God is not 'a magician with a magic wand'
Huge surge in Ukip support after EU funding row, according to new poll
Ukip ‘exploiting grooming scandal’ to secure party’s first police chief
Nigel Farage: 'There’s nothing wrong with white people blacking up'
Maureen Lipman says 'she can't vote Labour while Ed Miliband is leader'
Muslims, immigration and teenage pregnancy: British people are ignorant about almost everything