Your chance to win a meal at Belair House
Saturday 31 October 1998
Cady's dream of owning a restaurant became reality in early April last year, when he launched Belair House Restaurant and Bar.
Belair House stands amid several acres of beautiful parkland. It has been refurbished and now has a ground-floor restaurant and bar with a seating capacity of 60.
Head chef Colin Barnett prepares typical dishes of Warm Salad of Snails and Artichoke, and Red Mullet and Crayfish Ragout.
For the chance to eat for free at Belair House write your name, address and telephone number on a postcard and send it to:
Belair House Offer, Network London, Masons' Yard, 34 High St, Wimbledon Village, London SW19.
The first three names to be drawn after the closing date of 13 November 1998, will each win one dinner for two people at Belair House.
Belair House Restaurant and Bar, Gallery Road, Dulwich Village, London SE21 (0181-299 9788)
GlastonburyWI to make debut appearance at Somerset festival
TV reviewIt has taken seven episodes for Game of Thrones season five to hit its stride
FilmPalme d'Or goes to radical and astonishing film that turns conventional thinking about immigrants on its head
Potter's attempt to create an Essex Taj Mahal was a lovely treattv
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
- 2 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 3 Playboy model April Summers speaks out about being a victim of revenge porn
- 4 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 5 iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
British tourists complain that impoverished boat migrants are making holidays 'awkward' in Kos
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'