YOUR STARS: IT COULD HAPPEN
Saturday 05 June 1999
Geminis are not particularly talented, but because of their psychological divisions, they do have more resources at their disposal. Thus, they can be uniquely creative and humanity has benefited enormously from this sign's inventiveness. As a complex transvestite, Robert Stevenson invented the quick-change corset, Lorca discovered a new way of eating beef, Beau Brummel found there were over 800 distinct techniques for tying a single-ended bowtie, and Prince Philip has discovered there are infinite ways of embarrassing his wife when travelling as a cultural ambassador to Asia. The one thing common to everyone in this most peculiar sign is a lack of shame: William "My Lai" Calley went on to make a handsome living selling life insurance.
Robin Thicke admits he didn't write 'Blurred Lines'music
Review: Cilla, ITV TV
Arts & Ents blogs
- 1 Thailand beach murders: Thai PM suggests 'attractive' female tourists cannot expect to be safe wearing bikinis
- 2 Scottish independence: Learn from Quebec's mistakes and beware of promises. Vote Yes.
- 3 A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
- 4 Revealed after 75 years of secrecy: 'Fifi' the glamorous WW2 special agent who tested British spies' resolve
- 5 Hitler’s former food taster reveals the horrors of the Wolf’s Lair
Laurie Lee's Rosie: What is it like to inspire a writer's work and be immortalised forever on the page?
Doctor Who series 8: Time Heist pictures revealed ahead of episode 5
The Walking Dead season 5 air date, trailer and season 4 recap
Well this Star Wars 7 leaked set photo of Adam Driver changes everything
Pharrell Williams says that 'Blurred Lines' criticism is 'out of context'
Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
The political class is doing what Hitler couldn’t – destroying Britain
Scottish independence: Nationalist leader Jim Sillars threatens pro-union companies with 'day of reckoning' after independence
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter