A N Wilson
Andrew Norman Wilson is an English biographer, historian and novelist
09 December 2012 12:00 AM
What constitutes a fulfilling life?
29 April 2012 12:00 AM
The Somerset couple who complained about the quarter-hour chimes are in the wrong place. Ringing goes straight to the heart
04 March 2012 12:00 AM
Our writer finds in the story of the police horse lent to Rebekah Brooks a Swiftian satire that highlights animal nobility and human awfulness
27 November 2011 12:00 AM
Nostalgia for our roots can be irresistible, especially when life's journey, however long and adventurous, is nearing its end
21 February 1999 12:02 AM
17 January 1999 12:02 AM
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
Portuguese academic says British are 'filthy, violent and drunk'
- 1 Scottish referendum: So how about the English now being given a chance to split from England?
- 2 London council removes 'unacceptable' Stamford Hill posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan in new celebrity hacking attack weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 4 Matthew Miller: American sentenced to hard labour in North Korea 'wanted to be Snowden II'
- 5 Iranian blogger found guilty of insulting Prophet Mohammad on Facebook sentenced to death