Adam Bouyamourn is a UCL student; by day, he writes about politics. By night, he works on the Guardian's iPad app
04 April 2013 04:52 PM
The NUS report condemning 'laddism' isn't the right way to solve a social problem
30 September 2012 03:13 PM
In times of crisis, we would look to them to solve problems, and quickly. They would explain to the European people what Europe was doing and why.
Adam Bouyamourn: Grayling promises school leavers three months of unpaid work in exchange for benefits. I for one would rather play computer games
30 August 2012 11:15 AM
Every experience point accumulated on World of Warcraft represents valuable minutes of labour energy that could be channeled fruitfully into the private sector
As a white man, I'm surprised more women aren't tweeting the hashtag #KillAllWhiteMen
Scotland may have to leave the EU even if it votes to stay in, David Cameron confirms
Report finds that Britain's wages are the most unequal in Europe
The day that Britain resigned as a global power
Almost a third of school pupils believe 'Muslims are taking over our country', study claims
Gay marriage 'Bert and Ernie' cake bakery found guilty of discrimination in Northern Ireland
- 1 Isis 'jihadi bride' claims forced sex with Yazidi girls is never rape because Koran condones it
- 2 New Zealand 'the best country to work as a prostitute', says sex worker advocacy group
- 3 Purity balls: Girls in the US making virginity pledges as fathers vow to 'protect purity'
- 4 Mother 'will allow son's circumcision in return for release from prison'
- 5 Female Muay Thai champion hustles coaches to give them a beating