Adam Bouyamourn is a UCL student; by day, he writes about politics. By night, he works on the Guardian's iPad app
04 April 2013 04:52 PM
The NUS report condemning 'laddism' isn't the right way to solve a social problem
30 September 2012 03:13 PM
In times of crisis, we would look to them to solve problems, and quickly. They would explain to the European people what Europe was doing and why.
Adam Bouyamourn: Grayling promises school leavers three months of unpaid work in exchange for benefits. I for one would rather play computer games
30 August 2012 11:15 AM
Every experience point accumulated on World of Warcraft represents valuable minutes of labour energy that could be channeled fruitfully into the private sector
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
Ukip says babies born to immigrants in the UK should be classed as migrants – which would include Nigel Farage’s own children
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by Ohio police
Exclusive: UK approved £7m Israeli arms sales in six months before Gaza conflict
- 1 I'm A Celebrity 2014: Jungle security stepped up after murder and 'suspicious death' near to camp
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Jeremy Hunt: 'I took my children to A&E because I didn't want to wait for GP appointment'
- 4 Girl, 7, gets Tesco to remove 'stupid' sign suggesting superheroes are 'for boys'
- 5 This letter from a reader explains why women can’t play football